We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Dietition that is eager to join an exciting, growing organization.
Working with Heart to Heart Hospice
At Heart to Heart Hospice, we provide “Compassionate Care, From Our Heart to Yours.” Our employees enhance the lives of patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones, during a time when compassionate care is needed most. They say, “Home is Where the Heart is” and we want you to find your career home with Heart to Heart. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
What You Will Do:
As our Dietitian, you will use your talent and abilities in many ways, including:
- Provide dietary/nutritional counseling to hospice patients and their families in accordance to their interdisciplinary plan of care
- Ability to establish plan of care to meet the dietary needs of the patient
- Provide counseling and education to IDT, nursing staff and physician, as appropriate
What You Must Have:
- Bachelors Degree in nutrition preferred
- Registered or Licensed Dietitian or a person that is eligible for registration by the American Dietetic Association, or individual that has documented equivalency in education or training
- Minimum of one year experience as a dietitian
It is this Agency’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
er, Hospice, VC,
This is a non-management position
This is a prn position