We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Hospice Area Clinical Manager (RN) that is eager to join an exciting, growing organization.
**This will cover the cities of Indianapolis, Marion, and Fort Wayne
Working with Heart to Heart Hospice
At Heart to Heart Hospice, we provide “Compassionate Care, From Our Heart to Yours.” Our employees enhance the lives of patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones, during a time when compassionate care is needed most. They say, “Home is Where the Heart is” and we want you to find your career home with Heart to Heart. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
What You Will Do:
As our Hospice Area Clinical Manager (RN), you will use your talent and abilities in many ways, including:
- Provide leadership and direction relating to patient care, Patient Care Manager training, and clinical staffing.
- Oversee and direct goals and objectives, standards, and policies and procedures to achieve high-quality patient care and improved patient outcomes in accordance with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Monitor and promote increased patient satisfaction. Oversee the area clinical outcomes and performance metrics in support of patient satisfaction.
- Oversee area efforts in complying with local, state and federal regulations, CHAPs standards, clinical practice standards as well as corporate compliance and policy standards.
- Ensure sound fiscal management of care delivery, DME, and medication that supports region strategy.
- Support sales and growth of the organization.
- Create a positive service excellence culture within area by setting expectations and accountability through effective clinical leadership.
- Ensure overall compliance with local, state and federal laws, Medicare regulations, and established personnel policies and procedures.
- Conduct all business activities in a professional and ethical manner.
What You Must Have:
Registered Nurse (RN) License
Minimum of (2) years of experience in management, strong Hospice experience, preferably with Quality/QAPI experience and EMR experience (HCHB)
Ability to teach and mentor in a positive, constructive manner at all levels of experience and role within the organization
Ability to travel approximately 80% of the time
Full Time Employee Benefits
At Heart to Heart Hospice we offer the opportunity for you to join a caring company that believes in the importance of supporting our team members so that they are free to provide exceptional compassion and care to our patients. Heart to Heart Hospice offers a leading employment package that includes competitive pay, flexible positions and comprehensive benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, short and long term insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) with matching, tuition assistance, continuing education, company cars to qualified individuals and much more.
It is this Agency’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
Hospice, RN, Chart, Audit, Review, Clinical Review, Quality, Quality, Compliance, Auditor, Surveyo, Tranining Manager, Area Clinical Managerr, Clinical, Manager, Director,
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position