We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) that is eager to join an exciting, growing organization.
Working with Heart to Heart Hospice
At Heart to Heart Hospice, we provide “Compassionate Care, From Our Heart to Yours.” Our employees enhance the lives of patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones, during a time when compassionate care is needed most. They say, “Home is Where the Heart is” and we want you to find your career home with Heart to Heart. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
What You Will Do:
As our Scheduling Coordinator you will use your talent and abilities in many ways, including:
- Utilizes the EMR software system to schedule clinical staff patient visits
- Schedules patient visits according to care plans and staff availability
- Answer phones in a professional demeanor
- Confers with Patient Care Manager and/or Clinical Supervisor on problems and complaints
- Updates and maintains the schedules on a regular basis throughout the day
- Enters scheduling data, creates schedules
- Provides staffing for sick leave, vacation, long term leave
- Verifies documentation of information such as completion of visits, frequency & duration of visits
- Schedules new patients for identified services and maintains a close connection with Admissions/Intake for communication of admission needs and staff availability
- Performs general office duties including but not limited to word processing, photocopies files, shreds, sort/distributes mail, provides reception and telephone service
- Oversight and tracking of staff in regard to punctuality, assignments and reliability
- Communicates and reports to Patient Care Manager regarding unplanned, unscheduled Aide Call Ins and other confidential findings
- Performance of other duties as required
What You Must Have:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) licensed in the state where you work
Valid Driver’s License and Automobile Insurance
At least one year experience, preferred, as a Hospice Aide or Nursing Assistant in a hospital, nursing home, home health agency, hospice, or long term care facility or completion of Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Home Health Aide Program
Full Time Employee Benefits
At Heart to Heart Hospice we offer the opportunity for you to join a caring company that believes in the importance of supporting our team members so that they are free to provide exceptional compassion and care to our patients. Heart to Heart Hospice offers a leading employment package that includes competitive pay, flexible positions and comprehensive benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, short and long term insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) with matching, tuition assistance, continuing education, company cars to qualified individuals and much more.
It is this Agency’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
Home Health Aide, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, HHA, Aide, Hospice Aide, Hospice CNA, Hospice HHA
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position