We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Patient Care Manager (RN) that is eager to join an exciting organization.
Working with Heart to Heart Hospice
At Heart to Heart Hospice, we provide “Compassionate Care, From Our Heart to Yours.” Our employees enhance the lives of patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones, during a time when compassionate care is needed most. They say, “Home is Where the Heart is” and we want you to find your career home with Heart to Heart. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
What You Will Do:
As our Patient Care Manager (RN) you will use your talent and abilities in many ways, including:
- Supervise and provide direction to team, in an effort to ensure quality, compliance with Plan of Care, assessment and reassessment of patient's needs and continuity of services by appropriate health care personnel
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of, and ensure compliance with, all local, state and federal laws relating to all of the operations of the agency
- Ensure the orientation and training of nursing team
- Ensure all health and safety needs of our patients and loved ones are met
- Work closely with the agency's Medical Director and Executive Director
The Patient Care Manager will be working with a supportive clinical and management team. This is a leadership position.
What You Must Have:
Registered Nurse licensed in the state where you work
Valid Driver’s License and Automobile Insurance
- Three (3) years of RN experience in a clinical care setting preferred; hospice and/or management experience strongly preferred
- Homecare Homebase EMR experience a plus
Full Time Employee Benefits
At Heart to Heart Hospice we offer the opportunity for you to join a caring company that believes in the importance of supporting our team members so that they are free to provide exceptional compassion and care to our patients. Heart to Heart Hospice offers a leading employment package that includes competitive pay, flexible positions and comprehensive benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, short and long term insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) with matching, tuition assistance, continuing education, company cars to qualified individuals and much more.
It is this Agency’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
Admissions Nurse, Admissions RN, Registered Nurse, RN, Hospice RN, Hospice Admissions,, Manager, RN Manager, Manager, Nurse Manager Heath care Manager, Team Manager, Hospice Team Manager, RN, Registered Nurse
This is a management position
This is a full time position