We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Fleet Risk Safety Manager that is eager to join an exciting, growing organization.
Working with Heart to Heart Hospice
At Heart to Heart Hospice, we provide “Compassionate Care, From Our Heart to Yours.” Our employees enhance the lives of patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones, during a time when compassionate care is needed most. They say, “Home is Where the Heart is” and we want you to find your career home with Heart to Heart. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
What You Will Do:
As our Fleet Risk Safety Manager, you will use your talent and abilities in many ways, including:
- Develops accident-prevention, fleet policies and implement loss-control systems and programs for incorporation into operational policies of the organization.
- Investigate all accidents and injuries to reduce or eliminate fleet safety or risk occurrences
- Coordinate with operations for corrective action plans.
- Work with vendors and third party providers, as appropriate, to implement fleet management programs, reports or resources.
- Schedule and oversee the company safety committee and emergency preparedness program
- Assess and coordinate with operations to identify risk and develop a control methodology by implementing best practices for cost reductions, internal efficiency and service improvements.
- Ensuring compliance of all company policy procedures along with all local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Responsible for classroom or individual training in each location or via conference call with identified personnel on new initiatives and regulations.
- Establishing employee training goals and create proactive safety programs with measured requirements for all drivers.
- Ensure full utilization of fleet management software features in order to acquire data and ensure compliance with federal regulations.
- Communicate information effectively with all business channels of organization.
- All other duties as assigned
What You Must Have:
- 5 years of fleet safety experience working with a private fleet or branch operations
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Works well with management, peers and subordinates, self-motivated and team player
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently.
- Project Management abilities.
- Strong people skill and ability to work with diverse personalities
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to apply mathematical concepts and create spreadsheets and read financial data
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and prioritize their importance and meet deadlines
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts
- Ability to effectively present information to managers and distributors
- Ability to travel 10-20% or as needed
Full Time Employee Benefits
At Heart to Heart Hospice we offer the opportunity for you to join a caring company that believes in the importance of supporting our team members so that they are free to provide exceptional compassion and care to our patients. Heart to Heart Hospice offers a leading employment package that includes competitive pay, flexible positions, and comprehensive benefit offerings including medical, dental, vision, short and long term insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401(k) with matching, tuition assistance, continuing education, company cars to qualified individuals, and much more.
It is this Agency’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, religion, military status, gender preference, sex, marital status, national origin or disability.
indeed123, Fleet Manager, Risk Manager, Safety Manager, Fleet Risk Safety Manager
This is a management position
This is a full time position