We are looking for a compassionate, talented and experienced Executive Director with an entrepreneurial spirit. We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families, and we offer individuals the opportunity to be associated with a caring staff and organization, while creating positive contributions in their community.
What You Will Do:
As an Executive Director you will use your talent and abilities in many ways, including:
- Establish, implement and evaluate goals and objectives for hospice services that meet and promote the high standards of quality and contribute to the total organization and philosophy.
- Responsible for overall direction and operation for this agency.
- Responsible for the employment of qualified hospice personnel.
- Responsible for the overall delivery of quality hospice services.
- Responsible for establishing standards of care to comply with federal and state regulations and guidelines.
What You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in health care management, hospice strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of hospice care and the services provided to patient and family/caregiver through an interdisciplinary group
- Demonstrated ability to lead and supervise professional and administrative personnel
- Demonstrated experience driving growth and profitability through excellent customer service
indeed123, Executive Director, Hospice
This is a management position
This is a full time position