• Familiarity with OFDM receiving and transmitter design, digital video and audio including compression and DBV-T based COFDM systems.
• Coordination with the field engineers of Radio Network and Switching Sections for rectifying radio network problems and improving the network performance and quality.
• Conducting new site surveys for Radio and Transmission network for expansions and new project works.
• Optimize wireless networks to maximize coverage, minimize interference and enhance link quality.
• Strong instrumentation skills with RF test equipment including spectrm analyzers, signal generators, power meters, oscilloscopes and other benchtop analysis tools.
• Devise test plans, test site scheduling, equipment calibration and setup, RF signal measurement and data analysis.
• Propose for network expansion based on the traffic report analysis.
A bachelor's degree in electrical engineering is usually the minimum requirement to become a field RF engineer. Researchers often hold master's degrees in their specialty.
Familiarity with OFDM receiving and transmitter design, digital video and audio including compression and DVB-T based COFDM systems (preferable)
Department: Port Graham Technologies, LLC
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position