"Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements".
- Evaluate the proper incorporation of and compliance with security standards for IT systems
- Research, develop and interpret security policy for the following: information systems security, information techology research and analysis work, cyber security planning and implementation.
- Develop and recommends information technology security and classified or sensitive information management policies/guidelines
- Review requests for information security guidance or assistance
- Documented knowledge of NIST, CNSS, DNI and other or other authoritative US Government sources
- Documented skill in the application of Security Assessment and management tools; promoting awareness of issues among management
- Five years experience in the integration and implementation of policy, regulations and doctrine in telecommunications and information technology development
- Five years INFOSEC experience in using security policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and best practices in accordance with Executive Orders, the Federal Information Security Management Act, NIST and NSA
Department: Port Graham Technologies, LLC
This is a full time position