Transportation Maintenance facility is seeking a hard working individual for a Part-time Laborer position. Need a self-starter who can complete time sensitive job tasks with minimal supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading trucks/vans
- Wrap dishes & fragile items in paper or corrugated cardboard and pack them
- Roll up rugs
- Removes pictures from walls
- Load furniture into truck/van
- Arranges articles in truck to form compact load, using ropes and padding to secure goods and prevent breakage
Qualifications and Requirements
- Be able to follow directions from their leads
- Be able to lift properly and safely (we move large items)
- Be able to move safely on a wallboard for loading
- Be able to use a hand truck for loading and moving
All candidates must provide a clean driver’s abstract, possess a current and valid driver’s license, pass pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
Compensation: $ per hour DOE
Excellent benefits package & advancement opportunity with an employee-owned company.
Equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and people with disabilities.
This is a non-management position