The Project Manager, Permanent Displays is responsible for handling multiple projects within a fast-paced environment and is open to constant challenge and change. This position involves seeking information from internal stakeholders to coordinate and manage activities around client requirements. This involves managing the full cycle of the product to ensure quality and adherence to the specifications provided. This role maintains positive working relationships with vendors, clients and production teams to ensure all aspects of the product needs are identified.
- Ensure client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of product and service delivered.
- Update status of projects at project checkpoint meetings, review deliverables with business stakeholders, and work with cross-functional teams to facilitate project tracking and execution
- Manage the overall process from the initial request for a project to its final delivery
- Maintain effective score-carding for all levels of organization to identify project status and resource allocation
- Create and maintain process documentation with respect to existing workflows
- Oversee and process bill of materials, packing slips and work orders including preparation of quotes and purchase orders
- Oversee procurement of tooling, stock, and custom components through third-party
- Manage costing of all resources required to complete the product
ACADEMIC AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- University or college graduate in related field
- 3+ years of work-related experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience in retail environment with exposure to purchasing
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents
- Advanced time management and organizational skills; customer service oriented
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Stakeholder management and transparency
- Experience with CAD an asset, computer skills (MS Office) and high aptitude for mathematical concepts
- Strong understanding of Permanent Point of Purchase Displays is preferred
About The Central Group of Companies
The Central Group of Companies is a Platinum Best-Managed Company, and an industry leader in Performance at Retail. For 40+ years, Central has provided its impressive client base with retail packaging, displays, and fixtures that deliver measurable results. We combine proprietary shopper marketing techniques with award-winning design, excellence in operations and retail installation, to bring innovative and value-engineered solutions to our clients.
This is a full time position
Categories: Project Coordinator