- Job Title: Dispatcher and Operations Analyst
- Company: Compost Crew
- Position type: Full-time
- Location: Rockville, MD
- Travel required: No
- Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience; equity available for the right candidate
- Benefits: Medical, life, 401K, discretionary bonuses
- Manage and dispatch routes to drivers daily. Ensure all stops and deliveries are dispatched correctly to available truck and driver per schedule.
- Work with customer service and drivers to creatively problem solve potential route and dispatch adjustments necessary throughout the day.
- Monitor route status to ensure route completion and performance. Solve potential problems proactively.
- Lead route optimization, establishment of new routes, and updating existing routes as needed.
- Monitoring and evaluation: manage spreadsheets and other reporting tools to assess operational performance, productivity, and profitability.
- Support constant innovation by identifying and helping implement process and technology improvements.
- Support operations manager with driver and vehicle scheduling, assessing driver performance, and other operational tasks.
- Minimum 2-3 years in routing or dispatch role, preferably in waste management industry.
- Highly proficient with IT, including a variety of apps, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Disciplined approach to routine tasks, combined with the ability to identify and propose solutions for processes that need to be improved.
- Flexibility to work on tasks that may vary throughout the work week.
- Ability to work as a team to provide the best of class service to our customers.
- Enthusiasm for protecting the planet and reducing waste.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs