Canyon Bakehouse is a dedicated gluten-free bakery located in Loveland, Colorado. The family-owned bakery opened for business in 2009, recognizing the need for delicious gluten-free products that combine great flavor with soft texture, 100 percent whole grains and healthy, real food ingredients. The bakehouse has continued to expand its distribution, including more than 8,000 stores nationwide. Canyon Bakehouse was selected as a 2016 “Colorado Companies to Watch” award winner, and has been featured in Prevention's "100 Cleanest Packaged Food Awards" and Delicious Living's "Best Bite Awards."
- Use Sage inventory management MRP tool for product locations and product picking
- Prepare pallet tags for outgoing orders, and Print BOLs after orders are picked for outbound orders
- Rotate product ensuring FIFO is used and oldest is accessible.
- Using power pallet jacks, standing forklifts and sit-down lifts to efficiently and safely do your job.
- May need to assist in Driving Shuttle Truck to cover time off and vacations along with assist case pack operation in any down time.
- General housekeeping, keeping the storage area of the bakery clean and organized.
- Operate forklift, pallet jack, dock leveler, shipping software and computer, and other packaging and material handling equipment.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English is an essential function of the job. Training materials, SQF Standards and other business-related documents are all written in English; and all business/staff and training meetings; 1:1 meeting between management and staff (formal and informal), and on-the-job work direction/instruction are conducted in English.
- Ability to work within Sage, on product transfers and Inventory Reconciliations.
- Above average communication skills working with Canyon Bakehouse customer service and sales team to insure their needs are met in samples and orders being sent out.
- Above average attention to detail and follow thru on all assigned tasks.
Canyon Bakehouse is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, parental status, sexual orientation or other bases prohibited by applicable law.
Department: 725 - Distribution
This is a non-management position
This is a 2nd shift position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs