Canyon Bakehouse is a dedicated gluten-free bakery located in Loveland, Colorado. The family-owned bakery opened for business in 2009, recognizing the need for delicious gluten-free products that combine great flavor with soft texture, 100 percent whole grains and healthy, real food ingredients. The bakehouse has continued to expand its distribution, including more than 8,000 stores nationwide. Canyon Bakehouse was selected as a 2016 “Colorado Companies to Watch” award winner, and has been featured in Prevention's "100 Cleanest Packaged Food Awards" and Delicious Living's "Best Bite Awards."
- Load and unload cool and hot pans from production line - up to above shoulder height and down to below knee
- Stack and unstack pans, pallets and bread trays
- Load and unload oven and/or proof box.
- Dump waste buckets
- Assist with other positions as assigned by supervisor.
- May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas.
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the food safety and food quality system.
- Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits.
- Push/Pull oven & cooling racks
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for Food Safety and Quality
Skills and Abilities:
- Regular, consistent attendance
- Basic mathematical skills in weights, temperatures, times and general numbers
- Able to communicate and work effectively with all employees
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and must also adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line.
- Willing to work irregular and/or rotating shifts.
- Working holidays and weekends is frequently required
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English is an essential function of the job. Training materials, SQF Standards and other business-related documents are all written in English; and all business/staff and training meetings; 1:1 meeting between management and staff (formal and informal), and on-the-job work direction/instruction are conducted in English.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Will receive on the job training
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, stack, and/or carry pans, ingredient containers, etc.
- Lift and reach with 25+ lbs. above shoulder height
- Have the ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift.
- Push bakery racks
- Handle hot pans
- Continuous repetitive motions.
Working Conditions & Exposures:
General manufacturing working conditions exists. Exposures include, but are not limited to temperature changes, noise, dust, and moving equipment and machinery
Canyon Bakehouse is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, parental status, sexual orientation or other bases prohibited by applicable law.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs