Canyon Bakehouse is a dedicated gluten-free bakery located in Loveland, Colorado. The family-owned bakery opened for business in 2009, recognizing the need for delicious gluten-free products that combine great flavor with soft texture, 100 percent whole grains and healthy, real food ingredients. The bakehouse has continued to expand its distribution, including more than 8,000 stores nationwide. Canyon Bakehouse was selected as a 2016 “Colorado Companies to Watch” award winner, and has been featured in Prevention's "100 Cleanest Packaged Food Awards" and Delicious Living's "Best Bite Awards."
Reporting to the Plant Engineer, the maintenance supervisor will be responsible for the daily supervision of the non-exempt maintenance and Sanitation staff. This position will need to be able to support the plant engineer, manage PM’s, work orders, daily breakdowns, and personal schedules. This role will also help support engineering functions by assisting in the execution of engineering projects.
Position Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
- Supervise the maintenance and Sanitation staff & their activities.
- Provide PLC support.
- Help execute project tasks.
- Monitor & manage PM’s, work orders, breakdowns, schedules.
- Ability to interact with operations professionally & support a team environment.
- Supports the company’s safety culture and programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to troubleshoot & repair machine and facility mechanical problems.
- Able to troubleshoot & repair machine and facility electrical problems.
- PLC troubleshooting capabilities. (Allen Bradly preferred.)
- Familiar with food GMP’s, HACCP, & SQF requirements
- Ability to read blueprints, electrical schematics & ladder logic.
- Sanitary stainless-steel welding experience a plus.
- Refrigeration experience a plus.
- Proficient with computers, email, and MS office.
- 7 years in a production manufacturing environment as a maintenance supervisor; or a combination of manufacturing and supervisory experience.
- Food/bakery experience preferred.
- High school/GED diploma.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to stand/walk for 8 hours.
- Able to work in hot/cold areas.
Canyon Bakehouse is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, parental status, sexual orientation or other bases prohibited by applicable law.
Department: 300 - Maintenance
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs