Canyon Bakehouse is a dedicated gluten-free bakery located in Loveland, Colorado. The family-owned bakery opened for business in 2009, recognizing the need for delicious gluten-free products that combine great flavor with soft texture, 100 percent whole grains and healthy, real food ingredients. The bakehouse has continued to expand its distribution, including more than 8,000 stores nationwide. Canyon Bakehouse was selected as a 2016 “Colorado Companies to Watch” award winner, and has been featured in Prevention's "100 Cleanest Packaged Food Awards" and Delicious Living's "Best Bite Awards."
Reporting to the Plant Engineer, the Planner/ Scheduler/Purchasing Agent will be responsible for oversee, maintain, order, and inventory all mechanical supplies. He/she is responsible for accuracy and budgeting of maintenance department. Additionally, be able to oversee, data entry, manage, and issue work orders within the PM program. This person must participate on various operational teams including safety, food safety, quality, maintenance, sanitation, and production. This position will need to be able to support the plant engineer, manage PM’s, manage the master cleaning schedule, work orders, personal schedules.
Position Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
- Organize and plan WO’s and Pm’s for Maintenance and Sanitation Techs.
- Monitor PM’s, work orders, breakdowns, master cleaning schedules, and employee schedules.
- Ability to interact with operations professionally & support a team environment.
- Supports the company’s safety culture and programs.
- Track and report various KPI’s to the operations group.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiar with food GMP’s, HACCP, & SQF requirements.
- Commitment to Canyon Bakehouse and its goals.
- Ability to plan and pace oneself to meet deadlines with quality.
- Maintain exemplary customer service for both internal and external customers which includes all requests – email, voice mail, or letters need to be responded to within 24 hours.
- Familiarity with sanitary design, chemical programs, chemical safety programs, and the proper techniques of cleaning the production equipment and facilities.
- Proficient with computers, email, Smartsheets, and MS office.
- 10 years in a production manufacturing environment as a maintenance manager or equivalent experience.
- Food/bakery experience preferred.
- Hygienic/sanitation experience preferred.
- High school/GED diploma. 4-year technical degree preferred.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to stand/walk for 8 hours.
- Able to work in hot/cold areas.
Canyon Bakehouse is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, parental status, sexual orientation or other bases prohibited by applicable law.
Department: 300 - Maintenance
This is a salaried position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs