**Oregon Behavioral Health Loan Repayment Program Qualified Agency**
At Connections365, we work to bring healing to youth and families through various behavioral health services including treatment foster care, mentoring, outpatient mental health and residential care. We are currently hiring a full-time therapist to work with youth, adults and families in our outpatient mental health program. Preference will be given to applicants who are bilingual in English and Spanish.
If you are right for this position:
- You are considered warm and people easily open up to you.
- You inspire others to make positive changes in their lives.
- You guide people to identify their weaknesses in a way that is empathetic, caring, and constructive.
- Recognizing the value of diversity and the importance of gender- and culturally specific services, you can adapt your methods and approach to be effective for each unique individual.
- You maintain strong ethical and professional boundaries.
- Understanding transference and compassion fatigue, you have strong systems in place for self-care.
- You are excited to join a team of dedicated people who support each other as we passionately strive to bring hope and healing to our community.
- Unlicensed non-bilingual staff: $20/hour wage
- Unlicensed bilingual and licensed non-bilingual staff: $21/hour wage
- Licensed bi-lingual staff: $22/hour staff
- 100% coverage of employee's medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums
- Paid licensure supervision as well as training and CEU's
- 3% retirement fund match
- Paid $10,000 life insurance policy
- Generous vacation and sick leave benefits
- Must meet one of the following:
- License to practice medicine in the State of Oregon;
- Graduate degree in psychology;
- Graduate degree in social work;
- Graduate degree in psychiatric nursing and licensed in the State of Oregon; or
- Graduate degree in another mental health related field with a license to provide counseling services.
- If unlicensed, must be a registered intern with OBLPCT or equivalent board or become a registered intern for licensure within 90 days of employment.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the following:
- Normal process of child and adolescent growth and development;
- Dysfunctional families and family systems counseling; and
- Mental and nervous conditions of childhood, adolescence and adults.
- Training, knowledge, and experience demonstrating competence in building and maintaining working relationships with children, adults and families needing intensive family services, mental health services or out-of-home placement.
- Working knowledge of planning for and implementing contact with community resources on behalf of clients.
- For person recovering from the disease of alcoholism or other drug addictions, continuous sobriety for the past three (3) years.
- Valid Oregon driver’s license, personal auto liability insurance, and a driving record that permits coverage under the agency’s corporate auto liability.
- Must possess and maintain personal liability insurance.
- Must successfully complete a thorough background investigation, including a criminal history check, reference checks, employment history and education verification, or licensing. Arrest and/or conviction of a crime does not automatically disqualify an applicant.
This is a full time position