Cygnus Manufacturing Company (CMC)
is a precision manufacturer of products and components for non-invasive medical devices,
transportation, scientific instrumentation, energy, aerospace and defense applications.
We offer an extensive benefit package, 401K, flexible schedule and competitive wages.
- Pull material needed for production as requested by via pick lists;
- Deliver material to work centers to support production schedule;
- Turn completed pick lists in to Planning Department;
- Organize and maintain raw material warehouse storage;
- Perform inventory cycle counts;
- Assisting Receiver with proper receipt of goods, verifying quantities of product and items received against the packing slip/purchase order;
- Assist Shipping Clerk in preparing material for delivery which also includes packaging goods to ensure safe transport (including stretch-wrapping pallets) and verifying the product matches packing list and agrees with sales order or purchase order;
- Ability to drive company vehicle as back-up driver when needed;
- When loading trucks, ensuring load is correctly placed and secured within truck;
- Assist with daily inspections of all receiving equipment as well as a safe receiving area per OSHA requirements;
- Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Cross-train to assist with Shipper and Receiver as needed;
- Must be able perform and manage multiple tasks and/or priorities and easily adapt to changing situations;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, work flexible hours as needed and handle additional tasks as assigned;
- Adhere to Employee’s responsibilities outlined in Cygnus’ Health & Safety Policy.
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate);
- Must be able to pass and receive a DOT medical card certification;
- At least 2 years of previous Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving experience strongly preferred;
- Minimum one (1) year experience operating a forklift and successful completion of CMC’s forklift certification required;
- Proficient with computers required;
- Ability to multi-task and successfully work in a fast-paced environment;
- Equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities;
- Frequent lifting or moving of materials up to 75 lbs.;
- Ability to work in a manufacturing shop environment (including hot, cold and/or noisy areas);
- Frequent hand to finger, handle, feel objects & tools, walking, sitting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, talking and hearing;
- Physically submit to periodic drug tests (employment is contingent upon favorable results).
Learn more about CMC at www.cmc-usa.com
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Cygnus Manufacturing Company