Cygnus Manufacturing Company (CMC)
is a precision manufacturer of products and components for non-invasive medical devices,
transportation, scientific instrumentation, energy, aerospace and defense applications.
We offer an extensive benefit package, 401K, flexible schedule and competitive wages.
- Possess comprehensive demonstrable knowledge of MIG and TIG welding on steel, aluminum, stainless steel, etc.;
- Perform a series of progressive welding operations to drawing tolerances and specifications;
- Read and understand detailed drawings for weldments, including solid comprehension and interpretation of weld symbols and complete work to customer requirements and specifications;
- Work from WPS and follow required processes;
- Be capable of meeting AWS certification requirements of D1.1, D1.2 D1.3, D1.6 and D1.9;
- Must have ability to perform in process measurements and record data accurately;
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of welding equipment, fixtures and tooling;
- Perform a variety of general maintenance and shop work required or other duties as assigned by supervisor;
- Responsible for keeping clean, orderly and safe work areas;
- Adhere to Employee’s responsibilities outlined in Cygnus’ Health & Safety Policy.
Additional Skills & Responsibilities:
- High School Education with Vo-Tech or Technical School background or equivalent;
- Must have 3-5 years of welding experience;
- Knowledge of sheet metal and welding techniques and methods;
- Excellent mechanical ability is highly desirable;
- Experience in other fabricating processes is beneficial;
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and engage in pushing/pulling actions;
- Must be available to work up to 10 hours of overtime per week;
- Ability to work in a manufacturing shop environment (including hot, cold and/or noisy areas);
- Frequent hand to finger, handle, feel objects & tools, walking, sitting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, talking and hearing;
- Physically submit to periodic drug tests (employment is contingent upon favorable results).
Learn more about CMC at www.cmc-usa.com
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Cygnus Manufacturing Company