Cygnus Manufacturing Company (CMC)
is a precision manufacturer of products and components for non-invasive medical devices,
transportation, scientific instrumentation, energy, aerospace and defense applications.
We offer an extensive benefit package, 401K, flexible schedule and competitive wages.
- Perform operations on parts with a variety of tools including masking supplies (i.e. tapes, plugs), sanders, scrapers, razor blades, caulk guns, screw drivers, pop rivet guns, files, de-burring apparatus and various other hand tools;
- Perform gluing, masking/de-masking, assembling hardware and cleaning operations on parts as needed;
- The ability to complete visual and dimensional inspections of parts under the guidance of group inspector or Supervisor;
- Must be able to follow procedures outlined on Visual Method sheets or directives by Working Group Leader or Supervisor;
- Ability to package parts and prepare required documentation needed to shipment;
- Must be able perform and manage multiple tasks and/or priorities and easily adapt to changing situations;
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, work flexible hours as needed and handle additional tasks as assigned;
- Be responsible to maintain a clean and orderly work area;
- Other tasks and duties as assigned;
- Adhere to Employee’s responsibilities outlined in Cygnus’ Health & Safety Policy.
Additional Skills & Responsibilities:
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate);
- Equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities;
- Frequent lifting or moving of materials up to 50 lbs.;
- Ability to work in a manufacturing shop environment (including hot, cold and/or noisy areas);
- Frequent hand to finger, handle, feel objects & tools, walking, sitting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, talking and hearing;
- Previous mechanical experience preferred;
- Ability to read blue prints preferred;
- Physically submit to periodic drug tests (employment is contingent upon favorable results).
Learn more about CMC at www.cmc-usa.com
Visit Careers at Cygnus Manufacturing Company