Cygnus Manufacturing Company (CMC)
is a precision manufacturer of products and components for non-invasive medical devices,
transportation, scientific instrumentation, energy, aerospace and defense applications.
We offer an extensive benefit package, 401K, flexible schedule and competitive wages.
- Setup, Operate and troubleshoot press brake equipment;
- Verify material required for jobs; correct type and thickness (calipers required).
- Working from travelers; checking prints, correct counts, wanding, etc.;
- Inspect and measure parts for quality according to specification;
- The ability to read and work from drawings & specifications;
- Work to standard fabrication tolerances (+/- .015) daily;
- Work to precision tolerances as required (+/- .005) on occasion;
- Meet expected work quotas and work traveler times;
- Secondary de-burring of parts as required per special jobs;
- Recording PCP information as required per job;
- Box or palletize completed parts;
- Moving parts and travelers to the next operation as required;
- Responsible for machine daily maintenance checks and scheduled preventative maintenance;
- Be responsible to maintain a clean and orderly work area;
- Perform a variety of general maintenance & shop work, work flexible hours as needed and handle additional tasks as assigned;
- Adhere to Employee’s responsibilities outlined in Cygnus’ Health & Safety Policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Familiarity with AMADA and Trumpf Press Brakes preferred;
- Must have good mechanical aptitude and math skills;
- Strong attention to detail and quality;
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and/or priorities and easily adapt to changing situations;
- Frequent lifting or moving of materials up to 50 lbs.;
- Ability to work in a manufacturing shop environment (including hot, cold and/or noisy areas);
- Frequent hand to finger, handle, feel objects & tools, walking, sitting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, talking and hearing;
- Physically submit to periodic drug tests (employment is contingent upon favorable results)
Learn more about CMC at www.cmc-usa.com
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Cygnus Manufacturing Company