Cygnus Manufacturing Company (CMC)
is a precision manufacturer of products and components for non-invasive medical devices,
transportation, scientific instrumentation, energy, aerospace and defense applications.
We offer an extensive benefit package, 401K, flexible schedule and competitive wages.
- Produce high quality finishes on manufactured parts using powder coating processes. Must possess proficiency with process from start to finish;
- Utilize powder coating equipment such as application equipment, ovens, etc.;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the pre-treatment and cleaning processes;
- Work successfully from drawings and specifications;
- Responsible for machine daily maintenance checks;
- Perform in process measurements and keep parts in statistical process control;
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of equipment, fixtures and tooling;
- Perform a variety of general machine shop work required or others duties as assigned by supervisor;
- Adhere to Employee’s responsibilities outlined in Cygnus’ Health & Safety Policy.
Additional Skills & Responsibilities:
- High school education or equivalent with Vo-Tech or Technical School background;
- Strong knowledge of powder coating techniques and methods;
- Excellent mechanical ability is highly desirable;
- Must be able to stand for long periods;
- Ability to work in a manufacturing shop environment (including hot, cold and/or noisy areas);
- Frequent hand to finger, handle, feel objects & tools, walking, sitting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, talking and hearing;
- May be required to work up to 10 overtime hours per week and may be reassigned to other areas of the shop;
- Physically submit to periodic drug tests (employment is contingent upon favorable results).
Learn more about CMC at www.cmc-usa.com
Visit Careers at Cygnus Manufacturing Company