As Account Coordinator, you have one to two years of consumer public relations experience working with clients in the hospitality, wine/spirits, tourism and/or travel PR industries. Your superior written and organizational skills are demonstrated by your ability to draft press materials such as fact sheets, biographies and press releases, as well as building and maintaining accurate, detailed media lists.
Your passion and fearless approach to media relations has made you an expert at media pitching and promoting. You build client confidence with ease by maintaining relationships with client contacts, assisting with planning and flawless execution of special events, and addressing any issues thoughtfully, effectively and with the appropriate sense of urgency.
You expertly navigate the internet on both Mac and PC platforms, and are comfortable using a multitude of social media tools to execute campaign initiatives on behalf of your clients.
You collaborate and work well with others, can take direction, know when to manage up, and proactively provide updates to your team and managers to keep your projects moving forward. You are an innovator whose natural confidence and communication skills allow you to present ideas in a clear and concise manner, while adapting easily to all styles of communication
- A minimum of one year consumer public relations experience following your degree, agency experience is preferred
- Background in hospitality, beverage and/or health and wellness PR
- Knowledge and/or implementation of social media campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, both formally and informally
- A strong work ethic coupled with the ability to play well with others and the energy to thrive in a fast-paced, growing and changing environment
- Competitive compensation package including a generous bonus program
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits package with HSA option
- 401k program and profit sharing
- Paid sick leave and vacation days
- Up to eight paid holidays per year
- Paid parking and office centrally located on the Santa Monica promenade
- The opportunity to grow and the resources to succeed
This position is full time and non-exempt. Consistent and reliable onsite attendance is required, as well as a valid driver’s license, clean driving and criminal record. Our interview process requires company assessments following an initial interview, as well as background and reference checks, and additional interviews with members of our team that this position will support on a daily basis.
COMPENSATION: $35,000 - $37,000 base compensation to start, depending on experience.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position