NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, we provide all the training!
If you have PAST EXPERIENCE GREAT, EASY TRANSITION!
Benefits of the Auto Parts Specialist:
- Starting wage $16/hour can earn up to $17- $20/hour pending past experience
- Potential for 10 hours a week of overtime with time & half pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage & a Health savings account with B Street contribution
- Retirement Plan
- 401K Option
- Paid Holidays, PTO and Sick Leave
- Job Stability and Potential for Growth within the Company!
- Family Feel with the Benefits and Resources of a Larger Company
Responsibilities & Requirements of the Auto Parts Specialist:
- Consistent and on time work attendance
- Confirm incoming parts inventory in a timely manner
- Receive and input invoices
- Mirror match old part to new part for accuracy and to ensure there is no damage
- Ordering misc. shop material and additional parts when necessary
- Teamwork & Communication skills
- Manage returns and process
- Maintain clean and organized environment
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Maintain a Monday –Friday 7:00AM – 5:00PM schedule
- You must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift, squat, kneel, bend and manage car parts in excess of 50 pounds
- Motivated pace
B Street Collision is family owned and operated since 1978. We are a growing business that prefers to teach in house and promote from within. Here is your chance to get your foot in the door and join our team.
We'll keep your inquiry and our conversations confidential from your current employer, regardless of the outcome.
This is a full time position
Compensation: $16 - $20 Hourly
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs