This ad is for an ENTRY LEVEL Service Writer / Estimator. We will provide you with the tools to develop your skills and advance your career!
An Estimator at B Street Collision is unlike a traditional Body Shop Estimator! At B Street Collision we do not use AFTERMAKET BODY PARTS. At B Street Collision you don’t have to deal with parts ordering process AND you are not responsible to write the supplement during disassembly as the Service Writer / Estimator. B Street Collision operates a unique repair process and has people in departments that specialize in specific steps of that repair process. If you feel this interests you apply today!
Benefits of joining our team as an Entry Level Service Writer / Estimator
- Training provided to advance your career
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage & a Health savings account with B Street contribution
- Paid Holidays, PTO and Sick Leave, 401K option
- Job Stability and Potential for Growth within the Company!
- Family Feel with the Benefits and Resources of a Larger Company
Qualified Service Writer / Estimators will possess the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of what to do after a vehicle accident
- Blueprinting the related / unrelated damage
- Photograph the vehicle and enter admin data into estimating system
- Write total losses estimates
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage several jobs at once
- Attention to detail / Quick learner / Positive can do attitude
- Motivated pace
- Ability to meet customers, insurance company and B Street Collisions expectations
- You must have a valid driver's license
B Street Collision is family owned and operated since 1978. We are a growing business that prefers to teach in house and promote from within. Here is your chance to get your foot in the door and join our team.
We'll keep your inquiry and our conversations confidential from your current employer, regardless of the outcome.
This is a full time position
Compensation: $50K - $70K
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs