Location: Dallas, TX.
Schedule:Sun: 3pm-UF/Mon-Fri 5pm-UF (One day during the week)
Compensation: $15.00/ HR
As a Belmar Integrated Logistics selector, you will work selecting food products using a pallet jack and other equipment. You will use a single platform rider electric pallet jack to move around the warehouse gathering all the produce required to complete the order. You will stack the items on a pallet attached to your pallet jack. Some orders may require you to wrap the product with plastic wrap. All of our employees are expected to make safety their top priority. Safety is job one at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Accurately fulfills client orders for delivery routes by building a stable and accurate pallet load..
- Performs all other duties as directed by leadmen or manager.
- Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards.
- Remove case(s) of product from storage rack and place on pallet
- Stick selection labels to the appropriate cases, if needed
- Move pallet on an electric pallet jack until full or order is complete
- Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
- Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity and/or product description
- Wrap the pallet by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
Physical Requirements: You will be constantly standing, walking, riding, carrying, twisting, bending, balancing, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will always be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. and occasionally you will be pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping!!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to operate electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE).
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position