WAREHOUSE ORDER SELECTORS!!!
5 POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY !!!
Earn up to $17.00 per hour WITH BENEFITS !!!!!
** MUST HAVE FOOD SERVICE ORDER SELECTION EXPERIENCE**
** MUST HAVE PALLET JACK & FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE**
Type: Full-Time Evenings
Are you strong, ambitious and reliable? Do you love a challenge? If so, join Belmar as a Warehouse Selector and earn top dollar for your skill!
As a Belmar Integrated Logistics Team Member, you will work individually selecting full-case grocery products from warehouse pick slots using a pallet jack or other equipment. You will then fit the items on a pallet (are you good at Tetris?), plastic wrap the bundles, and in some cases, load them onto a trailer. All of our employees are expected to make safety their top priority.
Get Fit - Get Paid
Belmar Selectors are constantly on the move - walking miles of warehouse aisles over the course of a shift and lifting cases averaging 20-60 lbs. Fast, efficient, and safe on-your-feet, grabbing-and-going, lifting-and-stacking work is how we get it done. Job and gym all in one!
Who are we?
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar as a selector, earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern - Steel Toed BOOTS are required for your protection.
SHIFT START TIME IS 4:00pm till finish
- Starting wage is $15.00 to $17.00 /hr
- Benefits are available
- Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards.
- Remove case(s) of product from storage rack and place on pallet
- Stick selection labels to the appropriate cases, if needed
- Move pallet on an electric pallet jack until full or order is complete
- Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
- Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity and/or product description
- Wrap the pallet by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure
- Other Duties as Assigned
Physical Requirements: You will be constantly standing, walking, riding, carrying, twisting, bending, balancing, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will always be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. and occasionally you will be pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to operate electric pallet jack, sit down forklift, stand up forklift and other required materials handling equipment (MHE).
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
REFFERAL BONUSES ARE AVAILABLE
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
APPLY RIGHT NOW BELOW
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position