Plans, organizes and monitors the receiving of products from suppliers/vendors. Supervises and trains receiving clerks and material handlers.
· Oversee and participate in the timely receipt of all incoming deliveries (through our operating system that inputs all inventory transactions and receipts) and according to company standards.
· Ensure all receiving functions that affect inventory are processed accurately through an established verification process.
· Manage the product flow from receiving to the warehouse.
· Ensure the accurate processing of all vendor returns and charge backs, transfers, and damages based on established guidelines.
· Maintain a clean, organized work area.
· 3-5 years supervisory experience in a warehouse/receiving environment.
· Organized and goal-oriented with the ability to multi-task and excel in a rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to lead a team, work well independently, and possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Proficiency with MS Office including Excel.
· Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required
· Experience operating forklifts, pallet jacks and related equipment.
· The ability to lift and move 50 lbs.
· Some college coursework preferred
- Starting salary $18 - $22 per hour depending on experience.
- 8am – 5pm with occasional Overtime, depending on the business needs.
- Monday – Friday, some Saturday’s.
This is a full time position