We are still hiring!! WAREHOUSE ORDER SELECTORS - FOOD DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN BOLINGBROOK, IL
2nd Shift - 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM (or until finish)
Must be able to work in cold environment (Not Freezer)
Earn $13.50 - $16.50/hr to start plus benefits +
IF YOU HAVE WAREHOUSE EXPERIENCE USING A PLATFORM RIDER ELECTRIC PALLET JACK, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!!
PREVIOUS FOOD DISTRIBUTION ORDER SELECTION EXPERIENCE PREFERRED But not required
We may even train on EPJ if you have good warehouse experience.
This warehouse does not have a freezer section. Temperatures are kept at "cooler" temperatures of 35-45 degrees F. Perfect for summer! All managers and supervisors are committed to your success!!!
This individual will be responsible for selecting cases and placing them on a pallet. This is done using a platform rider electric pallet jack to transport a pallet throughout the warehouse collecting the correct cases and stacking them neatly on the pallet. Once all the cases for the order have been pulled, the pallet with the completed order is dropped at the correct dock door and wrapped with plastic wrap. Steel toed shoes are required for your protection. Safety is priority one at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Accurately fulfills client orders for delivery routes by building a stable and accurate pallet load..
- Performs all other duties as directed by leadman or manager
- Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards.
- Remove case(s) of product from storage rack and place on pallet
- Stick selection labels to the appropriate cases, if needed
- Move pallet on an electric pallet jack until full or order is complete
- Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
- Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity and/or product description
- Wrap the pallet by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure
- Other Duties as Assigned
Physical Requirements: You will be constantly standing, walking, riding, carrying, twisting, bending, balancing, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will always be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. and occasionally you will be pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to operate electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
*$13.50/hr - Staring pay and for pulling less than 140 cases per hour
*$16.50/hr - For 140 cases per hour and over. That's only 2.3 cases every 60 seconds!
APPLY BELOW OR
Call us today 214-941-9993 to set up your interview!
$100 REFERRAL BONUSES ARE AVAILABLE
Refer a friend and get paid!!
*Your referral must list you on the application and must work 60 days for you to qualify.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs