This position is responsible for various administrative procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Data Entry
- Creating and managing spreadsheets & reports
- Tracking and inventory of office supplies, vests, etc.
- Assisting Office/Business Managers / Benefits Coordinator /Payroll Coordinators, etc.
- Upkeep of reception and lobby areas
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing as well as announcing them appropriately
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- File & faxing (when needed)
- Uploading of documents into TAM, Paycom, etc.
- General Office Duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Customer focused
- Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Organize and process work and establish and maintain effective working relationships with other Belmar employees, clients and employees/potential employees.
- May require prolonged sitting, standing, walking and ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is the one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
You can begin your career with Belmar. Call us today! 214-941-9993.
REFERRAL BONUSES ARE AVAILABLE
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs