$17.00/hr Must have Industrial Sewing Machine Experience.
Job Duties. A seamstress needs to master special skills and acquire knowledge of how to make and mend fabrics. They have to do alterations, sew hems, fix tears, mend zippers and apply buttons. ... This is a production line job for a wicker furniture cushion assembly.
This position is responsible for sewing our products in a fast paced, fun environment. There are other areas outside of Sewing as well including taping, weeding, cutting, and more with our printed materials. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills or implement existing seamstress skills. Experienced sewing knowledge welcome!!
Physical Requirements: You will be constantly standing, walking, bending,seeing, hearing. You will always be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. and occasionally you will be pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, pulling, and gripping!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to operate electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Shift: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Pay Rate: $17.00 /hour
Denver Metro Area
This is a full time position