NOW HIRING TALENTED WAREHOUSE GENERAL LABOR IN LEWISVILLE!!!
Location: Lewisville, TX (near Grapevine Mills Mall)
Schedule: Most are: M-F 8AM-5PM.
All positions are Temp-to-Perm...
GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY - The primary objective of the general labor position is to manufacture and/or assemble product, or repair or clean-up product or product areas. Responsibilities are as follows, but not limited to: assembly or cleaning of tables, chairs, or display components, or inspect/inventory/move various items or equipment, and other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements
- Must be able to pick, pack, price, and label merchandise.
- Must be able to handle small hand tools needed for assembly
- Must be able to load and unload merchandise neatly in trailer or pallet by hand.
- Must be able to be flexible working in different roles as needed.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
- Candidates must be dependable, punctual & able to demonstrate good work habits.
- Candidates should be willing to submit for a Criminal Background Check.
- Candidates will be working in a team environment, striving to meet & exceed regional production, quality & safety goals
- Pick and pull merchandise
- Candidates must be able to lift 30 pounds, occasionally lifting boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
** COPPELL or GRAPEVINE RESIDENTS A PLUS
*BI-LINGUAL A PLUS
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs