Now Seeking Pallet Runner Associates!!!
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!
Earn $11.50 per hour WITH BENEFITS !!!!!
Location: Ft. Worth, Texas
Shift: Sunday - Thursday 9pm - 5:30 am
Are you strong, ambitious and reliable? If so, join Belmar as a Sanitation Associate and earn top dollar for your skill! All experienced pallet runners apply! We're looking to fill the warehouse immediately.
We are looking for sanitation employees immediately!
- $11.50/Hour Starting Pay
- Weekly Pay for all employees
- We offer Direct Deposit & Pay Cards
- Responsible for running pallets from receiving docks to aisle were product stored in racks..
- Self-oriented and self-motivated person.
- This is a temp to hire position.
- Must be able to pass background/drug test
- Electric Pallet Jack experience a must
Who are we?
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is the one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar as a pallet runner, earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern - Steel Toed BOOTS are required for your protection.
Physical Requirements: You will be constantly standing, walking, riding, carrying, twisting, bending, balancing, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will always be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. and occasionally you will be pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to operate electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
REFFERAL BONUSES ARE AVAILABLE!!!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs