NOW HIRING EXPERIENCED CARPENTERS IN DALLAS, TX!!!!!!
Location: Dallas, TX
Schedule: Most are: Monday-Friday (First Shift)
All positions are Temp-to-Perm...
GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY - Responsible for designing, building, installing, and repairing structures, fixtures, furniture, and other items using different types of materials including wood and steel.
Qualifications and requirements
- Prepare the layout of the project.
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
- Select materials.
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures.
- Join materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives.
- Work on top of stilts, ladders, and the top beams of buildings.
- Must be able to handle small hand tools needed for assembly
- Must be able to be flexible working in different roles as needed.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
- Candidates must be dependable, punctual & able to demonstrate good work habits.
- Candidates should be willing to submit for a Criminal Background Check.
- Candidates will be working in a team environment, striving to meet & exceed regional production, quality & safety goals
- Candidates must be able to lift 30 pounds, occasionally lifting boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs