Receiving / Shipping Lead - Lewisville, TX
Large manufacturer of Retail racks, display, tables, and merchandising products is expanding their Distribution Operations and have many openings. Come join a growing company.
Monday - Friday with some Saturday work
8:00 - 5:00 with some OT
- Experience working in the warehouse (shipping, receiving)
- Experience working with Warehousing and Inventory Systems
- Previous lead or supervisory experience
- Can lift a minimum of 40 lbs. and are comfortable working around the Warehouse environment
- Detail oriented, quick learner, extremely dedicated, and punctual
- Ambitious, organized, proactive individual that can manage their scheduled tasks
- Comfortable with technology, open to learning, coachable capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Self-Motivated with a positive “can do” attitude
- Customer Centric
- Experience dealing with International paperwork and shipments (preferred)
- Proficient with warehouse equipment such as Sit-down Fork, Stand up, reach lift, and EPJ.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft office
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and communicating in English a MUST, Bilingual a plus.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs