NOW HIRING Sit Down Forklift Operators in
North Oak Cliff and West Dallas area!
POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!!!
Location: Dallas, TX
Schedule: M-F 7am- 4pm
The Forklift Operator is responsible for using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment to load, unload, move, stack, stage and count productand materials. Uses radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving and putaway, as required. Forklift operators are very valued in the warehouse. Exerienced forklift drivers and those who are certified are welcome!
- Moves controls, levers, and devices to drive industrial forklifts to transport materials between loading, unloading, processing and storage areas
- Organizes and secures materials where bales, boxes, super sacks, pallets, and other materials are stored.
- Performs routine pre and post inspections on forklift equipment to ensure forklift equipment is operating well.
- Manually loads or unloads materials onto or off pallets, skids, platforms, or lifting devices.
- must be able to operate sit and stand up forklift properly
- Weighs materials or products, and record weight and other production data on tags or labels.
- Completes forklift operator training annually, provided by company.
- Consults and works with managers, supervisors, employees, and equipment manufactures to coordinate loading and unloading operations
- Must operate all equipment in accordance with Standard Safety Regulations for Material Handling Equipment
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a warehouse and on a forklift
- Must be able to pull, pick, load, unload, twist, turn and move quickly and safely.
- Must practice safety at all times
- Must be able to lift 30- 70lbs
- Able to handle multiple tasks, communicate effectively, and work well with others
- Must be able to operate sit down and stand up reach forklift and operate correctly
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated
- Experience using a clamp would be ideal. Bilingual is a plus but not required
Who are we?
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is the one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar as an office associate, earn good money and move through the ranks to a career in Office Administration, Recruiting, Payroll, Training or other specialties.
$11.50 an hour to start with good work environment
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs