NOW HIRING FOOD SERVICE DISTRIBUTION UNLOADERS/LUMPERS !!!
5 POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY !!!!
Earn $550-$800/Week Production Pay ($13-$18/HR average) WITH BENEFITS !!!!!
Location: Aurora, CO
Are you strong, ambitious and reliable? Do you love a challenge? If so, join Belmar as an Unloader and earn top dollar for your skill!
- Unload pallets from the trailer on an electric pallet jack (must have pallet jack experience)
- Sort and pallatize product
- Learn how to read a breakdown sheet
- Work fast and productive
- Cold enviroment (great for summer)
All of our employees are expected to make safety their top priority.
Get Fit - Get Paid
Belmar Unloaders are constantly on the move - walking miles of warehouse aisles over the course of a shift and lifting cases averaging 20-60 lbs. Fast, efficient, and safe on-your-feet, grabbing-and-going, lifting-and-stacking work is how we get it done. Job and gym all in one!
Who are we?
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is the one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar as a selector, earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern - Steel Toed BOOTS are required for your protection.
- Full Time: 6:00am start until the work is completed
- Start time is subject to change due to the needs of the organization
- $550-$800/Week Production Pay ($13-$18/HR average)
- Benefits are available
Physical Requirements: You will be constantly standing, walking, riding, carrying, twisting, bending, balancing, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will always be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. and occasionally you will be pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to operate electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
REFFERAL BONUSES ARE AVAILABLE
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
APPLY RIGHT NOW BELOW
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs