WAREHOUSE ORDER SELECTORS!!!
Earn an hourly wage $10-$25/HR WITH BENEFITS !!!!!
Location: Greater Denver, CO
Who are we?
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is the one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar, earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
Your safety is our ultimate concern - Steel Toed BOOTS are required for your protection.
Physical Requirements: You will be constantly standing, walking, riding, carrying, twisting, bending, balancing, seeing, hearing, and handling paperwork. You will always be lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs. and occasionally you will be pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping!
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to operate electric pallet jack and other required materials handling equipment (MHE)
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Ability to understand and follow English instructions.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
REFFERAL BONUSES ARE AVAILABLE
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
APPLY RIGHT NOW BELOW
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs