WAREHOUSE QUALITY ASSURANCE INSPECTOR!!!
2 POSITION AVAILABLE NOW!!!
PAY $12/HR + BENEFITS !!!!!
Location: Coppell, TX
SHIFT : M-F 7am to Finish (normally 8 hour shifts); Some Saturdays
Job Description: Maintains quality standards by auditing incoming materials, in-process production and finished product testing; recording quality result.
- Inspect all finished goods according to company’s standard operating procedure
- Inspects materials, parts and products at different stages of production for visual and physical adherence to specifications.
- Records observations and may make recommendations for improving processes
- Updates quality charts monthly
- Assist with implementation of quality standards
- Follow established procedures and generate finished work product and paperwork to meet established quality levels
- Provides information about rejected products
- Assist with supplier’s improvement plans to ensure that corrections are being implemented
- Collection of inspection information
- Must have experience operating the following equipment: sit down fork lift and platform rider electric pallet jack
- Knowledge of wood, metal and acrylic manufacturing techniques preferred
- Prior experience using common inspection tools
- Ability to visually recognize variations in color of finished parts and printed material against standards and specifications
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, from machine operators to management both inside and outside warehouse environment
- Familiarity with ERP systems in a manufacturing environment (EPICOR knowledge a plus)
Who are we?
Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. is the one of the best wholesale grocery facilitation supply companies in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1997 as a supplier to major food service distributors, Belmar now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 10,000 restaurants, independent supermarkets, chain stores, schools, hospitals, military bases, and institutions with over 500,000 different products.
Start, Stick and Stay!
You can begin with Belmar, earn great money and move through the ranks to a career in warehouse management, training or other specialties.
REFERRAL BONUSES ARE AVAILABLE
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with Belmar Integrated Logistics, Inc. - An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs