Reports to: director, marketing/branding
- Assists with overall marketing strategy for assigned clients, including research on clients and their competitors
- Coordinates on-going project requests and fulfillment for active marketing projects for current client base
- Collaborates with other staff members on the development of proposals and other projects related to garnering new business, including meeting with potential clients
- Makes sure all projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention to potential problems before they occur
- Represents the firm at professional functions
- Utilizes social media channels to effectively communicate messaging and information to the proper target audience(s)
- Assists with the firm’s Marketing Program, including Annual Party and other specialty events
- Takes initiative to build and develop management, advertising/marketing and design skills as necessary
- Participates in firm cross-training exercises and internal professional development retreats and programs
- Embraces the firm’s culture and contribute to a fun, supportive, productive and energetic workplace
- Works diligently and ethically toward the achievement of the firm’s mission and vision statement
- Completes timely and accurate timesheets
- Meets assigned billable goals
- Abides by and adheres to all employee polices as detailed in employee manual
- Other duties as required
- Have fun, make money
- A B.S degree in marketing, communications, English, journalism or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years expereice in a marketing or strategy position.
- Working knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Social media channel experience and knowledge.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with client contacts.
- Proficient grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills.
- Keen sense of entrepreneurship.
- An appreciation for strategy, branding, marketing and good communications.
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
Sorry - no relocation or visa sponsorship available.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs