Reports to: senior director, design/digital
- Assist in art direction for digital design projects in addition to assisting with design and execution of the firm’s design projects.
- Hands-on design using Photoshop, Illustrator and other design software tools.
- Knowledge and experience with web programming and web conceptualization.
- Design integrity of www.addventures.com
- Strive to meet assigned deadlines
- Take initiative to build and develop management, advertising/marketing and design skills as necessary.
- Participate in firm cross-training exercises and internal professional development retreats and programs.
- Embrace the firm’s culture and contribute to a fun, supportive, productive and energetic workplace.
- Work diligently and ethically toward the achievement of the firm’s mission and vision statement.
- Complete timely and accurate timesheets.
- Meet assigned billable goals.
- Abide by and adhering to all employee polices as detailed in employee manual.
- Other duties as required.
- Have fun, make money.
- 3-5 years of experience as a digital designer
- Minimum B.S. or B.A. from an art program.
- Presentation skills to pitch and defend creative strategy.
- Strong organization skills and writing skills.
- Keen sense of entrepreneurship.
- An appreciation for branding, marketing, good communications, a good interface, design and usability.
- The courage to slay giants.
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
Sorry – no relocation or visa sponsorship available.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs