Reports to: vp, marketing/branding
- Assists with overall marketing strategy for client partners, including analysis of client’s marketing needs, writing creative briefs, implementing tactics and follow-through with measurement.
- Assumes a leading role in client service, client presentations and proposal development.
- Maintains ongoing relationship with clients to ensure future projects.
- Ensures all projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, anticipating problems before they occur.
- Initiates and cultivates new business opportunities by networking, community involvement and targeting specific industry-related prospects.
- Collaborates with other (add)venturists on the development of proposals related to garnering new business, including meeting with potential clients.
- Represents the firm at professional functions.
- Takes initiative to build and develop project management, marketing and presentation skills as necessary.
- Embraces the firm’s culture and contributes to a fun, supportive, productive and energetic workplace.
- Works diligently and ethically toward the achievement of the firm’s mission and guiding principles.
- Completes timely and accurate timesheets.
- Meets assigned billable goals.
- Abides by and adheres to all employee policies as detailed in the employee manual.
- Other duties as required.
- Have fun, make money.
- A bachelor’s in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English, or Political Science.
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience (brand management, advertising, digital, direct marketing and promotion).
- General knowledge of social media marketing initiatives.
- Technology skills related to presentation software and online research.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with clients.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Keen sense of entrepreneurship.
- An appreciation for branding, marketing and good communications.
Our culture rewards:
- Energy, creativity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously or in groups
- Team based leadership
- A good sense of humor
- A passionate commitment to serve clients, co-workers and community
- Loyalty and integrity
Sorry - no relocation or visa sponsorship available.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs