Provide linen supplies for room attendants and stock closets. Deliver and retrieve items requested by guests and floor supervisor.
- Review assignment sheet and update completed assignments. Check with supervisor for additional assignments throughout the shift.
- Load/unload linens and supplies in/out of cart following departmental procedures.
- Transport linens and supplies from vehicle to designated areas.
- Organize and stock all incoming linens in designated areas/shelves.
- Monitor and maintain designated supply levels.
- Maintain and monitor cleanliness of work areas.
- Assist housekeeping staff as assigned.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
- One year prior experience in similar environment.
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training.
High school or equivalent education required.
Must be able to walk or stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
Related hospitality experience is preferred but we will train the right candidate.
Candidate must have flexible work schedule as well and work holidays.
Must meet the minimum age requirements to work in an alcohol and food service operation.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement and a great working environment.
Framed by the soft ridges of the nearby mountains Solage accommodations are modern, thoughtfully-appointed and private – providing a resort experience that is unforgettable and unique to Napa. Whether you’re experiencing one of Spa Solage’s award-winning treatments, unwinding over Solbar’s Michelin-rated cuisine, or immersing yourself in the blue waters of a 130-foot landmark pool, every stay is destined to be a story.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/aubergeresorts
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position