Join our team and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Auberge family, you will be responsible for answering all incoming phone and radio calls for all internal/external guests courteously and efficiently; process work requests through the utilization of Opera and ALICE work order system. Communicate with the engineering and housekeeping teams to expedite the requests. Provide information and assistance to all internal and external guests.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Participate in daily pre-shift meetings to review all information pertinent to the day's activities, including daily arrivals and standards. Walk pool area - Advise Public attendant of any necessary clean up
- Read the PM Handover and action or pass on all tasks
- Obtain a copy of “The Daily Crush” and print Housekeeping traces, highlight all GOI’s
- Distribute radios to the relevant associates of the morning team and ensure that they are all signed for
- Assign sections to the housemen
- Prepare room attendant task sheets and ensure all relevant notes & traces are communicated
- Print list of arrival and divide amongst the supervisors based on their sections and keep a copy
- Check emails by 8:00 am and respond accordingly. Emails should be checked periodically throughout the day and at least 30 minutes before shift ends
- Record issues in ALICE and start/complete/close as appropriate. Monitor all calls and follow up on any delays
- Enter/Record guest requests into Opera (Guest Profile) where suitable. Ex: Requests for specific coffee capsules, bed to be made a special way, etc.
- At 1:00 pm verify DND’s and reorganize the task sheet if necessary.
- Neatly pack away all items received from purchasing.
- Ensure that the office is kept clean at all times. Control and organize back storage areas
- Ensure that there is adequate turndown mats and treats
- Use of Opera and ALICE
- Exceptional follow through and attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Willingness to work holidays and weekends as business levels dictate
- Pleasant and professional phone demeanor.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be “Team” focused.
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and roles as the position demands, whether they are administrative or operationally based.
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 21 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 7 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
A century ago, Calistoga was a town centered around its bubbling natural hot springs and the beautiful weather of the Napa Valley. Today, it’s a bucket-list destination for ardent wine lovers, foodies, and wellness seekers for its particularly enviable version of the “good life.” Solage was created to reflect its hometown spirit, drawing visitors as well as area vintners who come here after a day in the vineyards to relax over a glass of wine or a craft cocktail and connect.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
The successful candidate will have a general understanding of Solage, the Hospitality industry and this position.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Auberge Resorts LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.