Join our team and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Auberge family, you will be responsible for taking beverage and food orders, retrieve and serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and ordered food to guests’ location according to hotel specifications, courteously and efficiently. Assist in the maintenance of the function areas and equipment at all time and according to function.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Maintaining knowledge of use and care of all equipment and utensils.
- Maintaining knowledge of all venues and different event types accommodated at Solage
- Maintaining knowledge of current BEO: Event name and occasion, VIP guest name, timelines and location, menu and beverage, entertainment and special requests.
- Maintain knowledge of all liquor brands, beers, and non-alcoholic selections, correct glassware, and garnishes for each event.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, and intoxicated persons.
- Complete set up according to pre-event sheet and pre shift assignments.
- Retrieve all beverages from your station and serve to guests according to departmental standards and BEO.
- Open and serve wine/champagne bottles.
- Make all varieties of coffee.
- Understand and anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly, and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned station and service area.
- Remove soiled wares from tables as assigned and transport to dishwashing area or breakdown area.
You must have a great personality, can-do attitude, willingness to learn and meet the basic qualifications. This position also requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. Must be able to understand English. Must ensure the confidentiality and security of all guests. Candidate must have flexible work schedule and be available to work holidays.
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems.. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 21 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 7 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
A century ago, Calistoga was a town centered around its bubbling natural hot springs and the beautiful weather of the Napa Valley. Today, it’s a bucket-list destination for ardent wine lovers, foodies, and wellness seekers for its particularly enviable version of the “good life.” Solage was created to reflect its hometown spirit, drawing visitors as well as area vintners who come here after a day in the vineyards to relax over a glass of wine or a craft cocktail and connect.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
The successful candidate will have a general understanding of Solage, the Hospitality industry and this position.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Auberge Resorts LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position