Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 19 hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
About Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection
Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection, redefines “fun” in the heart of California wine country with 89 design-focused and environmentally conscious studios, each featuring complimentary cruiser bicycles for guests use and a 130-foot landmark swimming pool. A local favorite and destination for foodies, the resort is home to acclaimed signature restaurant Solbar, which offers a living menu that has no borders and is guided by the seasons. The award-winning Spa Solage offers 20,000 square feet of health and wellness with 14 treatment rooms, Bathhouse, state-of-the-art gym and a Yoga & Movement Studio with complimentary daily fitness classes.
Become one of the author's of our story and join our team as a Purchasing Agent at Solage. The Purchasing Agent will coordinate shipping and receiving and assist with purchase orders. The Agent will inspect deliveries for complete accurate contents and quality, coordinate the efficient and controlled flow of deliveries to and within the purchasing area and maintain inventories in a logical and organized manner. The agent will manage the departmental distribution process and collaborate with Accounting to ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their fellow team members. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Actively involved in the daily operation by working alongside Team Members in a “hands on” manner and by modeling a strong work ethic and safety standards.
- Coordinates deliveries and pickups with vendors for optimum efficiency in the limited space of the loading dock.
- Ensures all deliveries are unloaded quickly, properly recorded and either delivered to the department or stored for easy access
- Oversees UPS/ FedEx and other carriers for the property. Records all letters/ packages for pick up, log-in all items for internal delivery and is capable of tracking all packages upon request.
- Manages all inventories. Maintains all par levels for back storage of office supplies, dry goods, beverage and food items for the entire hotel. Ensures the hotel has enough backup to not run out of standard items.
- Promotes recycling efforts
- Provides directions as needed to guests and vendors to the surrounding area.
- Develops strong working relationships with Department Heads and Team Members to ensure communication and teamwork is at an optimum.
- Complies with all hotel policies, procedures and standards of operation
- Performs any additional tasks or projects as required.
- Purchasing or storeroom experience preferred
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, we look forward to your application to speaking with you about becoming part of our family.
Solage is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Solage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Solage complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Department: Finance & Talent & Culture
This is a management position