Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 19 hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
About Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection
Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection, redefines “fun” in the heart of California wine country with 100 design-focused and environmentally conscious studios, each featuring complimentary cruiser bicycles for guests use and a 130-foot landmark swimming pool. A local favorite and destination for foodies, the resort is home to acclaimed signature restaurant Solbar, which offers a living menu that has no borders and is guided by the seasons. The award-winning Spa Solage offers 20,000 square feet of health and wellness with 14 treatment rooms, Bathhouse, state-of-the-art gym and a Yoga & Movement Studio with complimentary daily fitness classes.
Start your Auberge journey at Solage as part of our Sales and Marketing team. Work closely with guests and all members of the Sales Department to increase and manage group sales bookings.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Develop new accounts in the corporate group business segment from within all of the United States 15 rooms and less, with an emphasis on the Bay Area.
- Work with the Sales team in order to ensure adequate coverage for the Sales Department. Field unsolicited leads.
- Coordinate all details of bookings from these accounts with the assistance of Group Sales Coordinator.
- Work to achieve annual budgetary goals with respect to occupancy and revenue in the group segment.
- Manage relationships with accounts and ensure that all information/history in delphi is current and accurate.
- Maintain a relationship with business contacts throughout the planning of bookings as needed.
- Maintain a close relationship with the Area Director of Sales and Marketing and Group Sales Coordinator to ensure department runs smoothly and that group sales initiatives are coordinated.
- Must possess broad knowledge of all aspects of high-end hotel operations, with strong emphasis on sales.
- Ability to prospect for new business, creating new leads and awareness of Solage throughout the Bay Area.
- Ability to portray Solage as the unique destination resort that it is, and to close the sale. If sale is not closed, ability to follow up with the guest in a timely manner until the file is complete.
- Ability to make oral presentations to both large and small groups.
- At least three years experience working in a hotel sales capacity.
- Knowledge of Delphi, IVY, Opera and Google suite.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, we look forward to your application to speaking with you about becoming part of our family.
Solage is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Solage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Solage complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Department: Sales & Marketing