Company & Property Description
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 19 hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
A century ago, Calistoga was a town centered around its bubbling natural hot springs and the beautiful weather of the Napa Valley. Today, it’s a bucket-list destination for ardent wine lovers, foodies and wellness seekers for its particularly enviable version of the “good life.” Solage was created to reflect its hometown spirit, drawing visitors as well as area vintners who come here after a day in the vineyards to relax over a glass of wine or a craft cocktail and connect.
To oversee and orchestrate a proactive and seamless Guest program, including but not limited to: reaching out to guests prior to arrival, greeting guests upon arrival, and overseeing all aspects of their stay. Serve as the operational lead with regards to delivering highly personalized and unique local experiences.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Pre-register designated guests and prepare key packets, etc.
- Verify and adjust billing
- Merge duplicate profiles and ensure that all company standards are upheld regarding formatting of profile notes
- Attend key meetings such as Resume meetings
- Communicate with Housekeeping regarding status of guest queue rooms
- Collaborate with marketing to create and maintain daily/weekly/monthly resort programming
- Ensure that Forbes Five standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis
- Anticipate guest’s needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests
- Maintain Google, Trip Advisor, Yelp, Opentable and Unifocus platforms
- Compile information from surveys, social media, and Glitch reports to identify areas for service opportunities
- Respond to reviews and perform any subsequent follow up needed
- Exceptional follow through and attention to detail
- Previous Guest Services experience preferred
- Use of Opera, Unifocus, Google, Trip Advisor, Yelp and Opentable a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Willingness to work holidays and weekends as business levels dictate
- Social Media posting skills
- Pleasant and professional phone demeanor.
- Must be “Team” focused.
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and roles as the position demands, whether they are administrative or operationally based
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Auberge Resorts Collection is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Department: Front Office
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position