Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 19 hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
About Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection
Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection, redefines “fun” in the heart of California wine country with 100 design-focused and environmentally conscious studios, each featuring complimentary cruiser bicycles for guests use and a 130-foot landmark swimming pool. A local favorite and destination for foodies, the resort is home to acclaimed signature restaurant Solbar, which offers a living menu that has no borders and is guided by the seasons. The award-winning Spa Solage offers 20,000 square feet of health and wellness with 14 treatment rooms, Bathhouse, state-of-the-art gym and a Yoga & Movement Studio with complimentary daily fitness classes.
Become one of the authors of our story. Join our team as a steward at Solage. The steward is responsible for washing dishes and cleaning the dish room. Adhere to hotel specifications and standards in operating the dishwashing machine to wash designated restaurant and kitchen wares, clean and maintain equipment and dishwashing, kitchen, cafeteria, compactor, storage areas. Assist in washing pots pans and other kitchen utensils/equipment. Complete other special cleaning projects as assigned.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team-mates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
- Set up and organize work station with designated supplies and equipment; report shortages to supervisor. Replenish as needed throughout the shift.
- Handle all wares carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Clean and sanitize pots, pans, utensils, and other kitchen equipment in accordance with departmental standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of supply/storage closets; remove the trash, wipe down shelves/counters; clean floors; remove items that do not belong and place in the correct areas.
- Adhere to all Health Department, sanitation, and safety regulations as required by the hotel.
- Keep the kitchens clean and sanitary according to Solage standards.
- Use equipment with care and clean them properly after each use.
- Ability to work flexible hours and shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, we look forward to your application to speaking with you about becoming part of our family.
Solage is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Solage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Solage complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a hourly positions position