Our Company & Our Property
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, residences, and private clubs. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, and spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 19 hotels and resorts across three continents, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
About Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection
Solage, Auberge Resorts Collection, redefines “fun” in the heart of California wine country with 100 design-focused and environmentally conscious studios, each featuring complimentary cruiser bicycles for guests use and a 130-foot landmark swimming pool. A local favorite and destination for foodies, the resort is home to acclaimed signature restaurant Solbar, which offers a living menu that has no borders and is guided by the seasons. The award-winning Spa Solage offers 20,000 square feet of health and wellness with 14 treatment rooms, Bathhouse, state-of-the-art gym and a Yoga & Movement Studio with complimentary daily fitness classes.
Join our team as Assistant Director of Finance and become one of the authors of our story. As part of the Auberge family, you will be responsible for maximizing the return on the owner’s investment by ensuring compliance with established financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. Target annual salary is $80,000-$105,000 with the potential for 15% bonus.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
- Ensures legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions
- Oversees all finance functions including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Income Audit
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Establish, monitor, and enforce internal controls
- Is a key participant in monthly and yearly reviews with owner/asset manager to include budget and forecasting in addition to monthly financial reporting and commentary
- Works with the executive committee to achieve budgeted objectives
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements and filing financial business/annual reports
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential
- Follows strict adherence to financial and operational internal control systems
- Two years experience as an Assistant Director of Finance/Controller
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting
- Five years of hotel/resort or private company finance experience
- Strong computer skills (GSuite, MS Office/Excel) and familiarity with PMS/POS systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work directly with ownership and manage external key relationships with banks, attorneys, insurance companies, etc.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives. If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, we look forward to your application to speaking with you about becoming part of our family.
Solage is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Solage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Solage complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Department: Finance & Talent & Culture
This is a management position
This is a management positions position