Accepting Applications for the 2020 Golf Season!
Ensures prompt and courteous service, including order taking and delivery, of food and/or beverage to Thornberry Creek at Oneida guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide immediate attention to all guests/members upon seating, greet warmly and distribute menus.
- If local water conservation laws permit, fill glasses with ice water while guests decide upon order; answer questions and suggest food and beverage items.
- Take guest/members food and/or drink orders.
- Turn orders into kitchen; inform cooks about any special cooking instructions.
- Assemble food on tray; procure items from each station as necessary.
- Serve meal; place dishes by courses in front of each person; serve from left of the person.
- Check back to ensure guest/member satisfaction; replenish water and butter as necessary.
- Promptly Pre-bus dishes as guests finished.
- Suggest and serve dessert, coffee, and after dinner drinks.
- Verify accuracy of prices, state and federal taxes, tips and other charges on all checks. Present final bill to guest in a timely manner.
- Handle all cash and credit cards as applicable from guest/member charges as prescribed by standard operating procedures.
- Keep tables, dining room and bus station clean and tidy.
- Advises supervisor of any complaints as soon as they occur.
- Performs side work, clean-up and closing duties as assigned.
- Attend pre-shift meetings as requested.
- Turn in signed tip declaration form weekly (where applicable)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & License Requirement:
- Any combination of education, training, or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform to duties of the position.
- High school education preferred.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
- No prior experience required, but prior hospitality experience preferred
Part-time or Full-time, Seasonal or Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position